Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Routine Dental Care
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to help transform your smile
- TMJ Treatment, to help relieve jaw pain
- Veneers, to help transform the look, feel and shape of your teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth (3rd Molars)
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.